How can we help you fly?
Unlike other private jet providers, XOJET is about choices. We'll help you craft the private aviation experience that's right for you, without locking you into options that you don't want or need. And we'll give you access to the largest floating charter fleet of Challenger 300, Citation X, Hawker 800XP and Hawker 400XP private jets, all maintained to pristine condition and the highest safety standards.
At XOJET, our sole focus is giving you the private aviation experience you deserve: one with exceptional service, and exceptional value.
Find out why we have become the fastest-growing private aviation company in history and why more than 5,000 customers have chosen us as their trusted private aviation advisor and provider for luxury private jet flights.
- Business Insider: NYC's Private Jet Airport Is Getting Ready For An Onslaught Of Super Bowl Traffic Jan 31, 2014—XOJET CEO Brad Stewart tells Business Insider how private jet charter companies like XOJET are preparing for the heavy travel demand to New York for Super Bowl XLVIII. Read more ►
- The Wall Street Journal: How to Hire a Private Jet to Beat Winter Weather Delays Jan 29, 2014—As weather delays leave commercial flyers stranded, The Wall Street Journal suggests flying by private jet and reveals the true benefits of the charter industry. Read more ►
- XOJET Achieves Record Revenue and Increases Year-on-Year Profitability by More Than 300% Jan 28, 2014—XOJET, Inc., a leader in private aviation services, today announced that it exceeded 2013 growth and profitability expectations, delivering 15% increase in total revenue and more than tripling operating cash flow. Strong growth was buoyed by positive macroeconomic factors, including an increase in corporate demand for private jet services, as well as growth in new clients and program sales. Profitability and margin improvements were driven by increased consumer demand for the company's Citation X and Challenger 300 fleet, in combination with substantial reduction in per-unit costs. Read more ►
- Bloomberg Radio: XOJET CEO Bradley Stewart & Alan Levin on Bloomberg Radio's "Taking Stock" Jan 27, 2014—XOJET CEO Bradley Stewart and aviation expert Alan Levin talks with Bloomberg's Pimm Fox and Carol Massar about private jet travel to Super Bowl XLVIII on Bloomberg Radio's "Taking Stock" on January 27, 2014. Read more ►
- Examiner: XOJET to Las Vegas for Super Bowl XLVIII Jan 26, 2014—If you're looking for a warm alternative to seeing the big game at Metlife Stadium in New York, Examiner.com suggests attending an extravagant Super Bowl party in Las Vegas and offers tips in getting there. Read more ►