The XOJET Difference for Private Jet Charter
XOJET private jet charter takes the guesswork and uncertainty out of the charter jet experience. We are the only private jet company that offers fixed, low prices for popular flights between 22,000 commercial and private airport pairs, as well as access to the largest floating fleet of Challenger 300, Citation X, Hawker 800XP and Hawker 400XP private aircraft dedicated to on-demand charter. This means you get:
- Consistent pricing: We give you consistently low prices on the same city pairs every time you book your favorite private flights, saving time you might spend shopping around.
- Flexibility: Select the options you really needyou don't pay for options you don't.
- No extraneous fees: We won't charge you extraneous fees, and your price includes free Wi-Fi Internet access on every Challenger 300, Citation X and Hawker 800XP private aircraft in our fleet.
- A consistent experience: You get the same experience every time you fly with us, because we own and operate our fleet of Challenger 300 and Citation X private jets, configured to meet our exacting standards. We also have access to an expanded owner-operated fleet of Hawker 800XP and Hawker 400XP private jets that we have vetted for quality and safety.
- Immediate answers on availability: We give you virtually instant answers on availability, because we don't have to wait for private aircraft owner approval. Once you book your private flight, availability is guaranteed. No surprises.
- The best pilots: XOJET private pilots are employees and equity shareholders who have a vested interest in making sure you have a great flight. Every XOJET pilot undergoes the same rigorous XOJET training.
- Personalized planning: We provide dedicated Private Aviation Advisors to help arrange every aspect of your flight, including catering, ground transportation, and other services.
- Advice tailored to what you need: If a jet from our fleet isn't right for your private flight, we'll find you one that is from our network of preferred providers.