The XOJET Coast2Coast Program is the first private aviation program designed specifically for people who fly coast-to-coast more than three times a year. You get fully guaranteed access to XOJET's Wi-Fi-enabled fleet of Challenger 300 and Citation X jets without the usual peak-day restrictions, black-out days, ferry charges, lock-in fees or exit penalties.
What You Get
Simplify your cross-country travel with the XOJET Coast2Coast program.
- Guaranteed access: The XOJET fleet of Challenger 300 and Citation X jets is always available to take you on more than 100 unique routes between 27 airports on the East and West coasts.
- Maximum productivity: Communicate and collaborate with in-flight Wi-Fi on all XOJET planes.
- A trusted advisor: Work with your Private Aviation Advisor to plan and coordinate your flight, including catering, ground transportation and other services
- A consistent experience: Because we own and operate our fleet of Challenger 300 and Citation X jets, we can guarantee you superior service, safety and comfort on every flight.
- Expand your flying options: Optimize and extend your current portfolio of fractional or jet card programs.
Note: Terms and conditions apply. Prices are based on 25 hours of flight time and don't include fuel or applicable taxes.
How It Works
Book your XOJET Coast2Coast flight in a few simple steps.
- Set up an XOJET Coast2Coast account for 25 hours on transcontinental routes on our Challenger 300 and Citation X jets.
- Plan a flight by contacting your dedicated Private Aviation Advisor to:
- Define where and when you want to go
- Order catering, ground transportation and other services
- Enjoy your flightand the money you save.