On-demand charter for in-demand executives. Schedule a flight with just 12 hours notice. It's that easy. By invitation only, Elite Access™ offers true on-demand flying.
XOJET Elite Access™Welcome to a Post-Fractional World: Elite Access™.
By invitation only, Elite Access™ replaces the complications and inflexibility of traditional fractional ownership and jet card programs with flexibility and superior ease of use. Members enjoy guaranteed access to our fleet of Wi-Fi-enabled Challenger 300 and Citation X super mid-size jets—with as little as 12 hours notice—at a simple hourly rate. It's the ultimate competitive advantage.
Why It's Smarter
A deposit of $200,000 guarantees access to our fleet at a fixed hourly rate—no upfront costs, no monthly fees and none of the associated risks of owning. For Elite Access™ members, flying is as simple as book and go.
- Guaranteed flights with minimum advanced notice on peak and non-peak days.
- Withdraw your funds at any time.
- Pay on a per-flight basis with one easy, all-in hourly rate.
- No cancellation fees if changes made with advanced notice.
- No penalties for over or under flying.
What You Get
Discover the benefits of an industry-leading experience designed for our most elite flyers.
- Enjoy the highest level of access to our fleet.
- Pay an all-inclusive, locked-in hourly rate.
- A dedicated Aviation Advisor who works tirelessly on your behalf.
- Luxurious in-flight service, including a complimentary $400 catering credit per flight segment.
Enjoy a simple, all-in hourly rate of $8,500 inclusive of fees and fuel surcharges. XOJET Elite Access™ offers the best guaranteed rate in the industry, reaching savings up to 30% when comparing against the industry's leading fractional and jet card programs.
Terms & Conditions
Program guarantees a scheduled flight with a minimum of 12 hours advanced notice on non-peak days; 120 hours notice on peak days.
$8,500 hourly rate applies to travel within U.S. contiguous 48 states on a super mid-size aircraft (Challenger 300 or Citation X) on XOJET or Qualified Air Carrier; Additional fees may apply for travel outside the U.S. contiguous 48 states, aircraft specific requests, red-eye flights and de-icing services.
$400 catering credit per flight segment.
2016 Peak Days: January 1-3, 18; February 7, 11-12, 15, 21; March 6, 13, 20, 27; April 10; July 1, 10; November 18-20, 26-27; December 16-18, 22-24, 26-27, 30. Download PDF Version
Flight schedule subject to sliding +/- 3 hour departure time; push/pull on peak days.
Passenger Regulations apply. Price and terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.