How can we help you fly?
Unlike other providers, XOJET is about choices. We'll help you craft the private aviation experience that's right for you, without locking you into options that you don't want or need. And we'll give you access to the largest floating charter fleet of Challenger 300, Citation X, Hawker 800XP and Hawker 400XP jets, all maintained to pristine condition and the highest safety standards.
At XOJET, our sole focus is giving you the private aviation experience you deserve: one with exceptional service, and exceptional value.
Find out why XOJET has become the fastest-growing private aviation company in history and why more than 5,000 customers have chosen us as their trusted aviation advisor.
The Latest News from XOJET
- Haute Living San Francisco: What's On My Desk: Bradley Stewart of XOJET May 1, 2013— XOJET president and CEO Brad Stewart gives Haute Living San Francisco an inside look at the objects he keeps nearby to help him stay inspired and grounded. Read more ►
- XOJET Expands Leadership Team—Adds Former Levi's Senior Executive San Francisco—April 30, 2013— XOJET, Inc., a leader in private aviation, today announced the appointment of Shari Jones as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, based in the company's Bay Area headquarters. Ms. Jones brings more than 15 years of expertise in corporate brand management, marketing and brand building to the XOJET team. She will be responsible for the development of fully integrated brand strategies and their execution across XOJET's product offerings and consumer communication channels. Read more ►
- Forbes: BizJet Update: Bombardier's Challenger 300 April 16, 2013 Mark Patiky of Forbes BusinessAviationVoice blog highlights coverage of the Bombardier Challenger 300 private jet. XOJET's VP of technical services and reliability Dave Colbert talks about his experience with the Challenger 300 jets in the XOJET fleet. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Nora Jacobsen, XOJET Challenger 300 co-pilot April 16, 2013 "We recently spoke with Nora Jacobsen, who stopped by XOJET's booth at the 2012 conference and ended up joining us in July 2012—a month after retiring from a 20-year career as a U.S. Navy pilot. She's now a co-pilot on the XOJET Challenger 300 super-mid-size jet." Read more ►
- Bloomberg Television: Inside NYC's Elite Core Club: $50K to Join April 2, 2013— Stephanie Ruhle of Bloomberg Television features XOJET in a story on New York City's exclusive CORE: Club and the perks of being a member. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: An Aviation App Designed for Pilots, by a Pilot April 1, 2013 "As is the case with most innovations, it was the desire to make life easier that inspired former XOJET captain Joe Dickinson to create one of the most comprehensive aviation iPad/iPhone applications on the market: the Aviation Pilot Duty & Performance Calculator." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Born on the 4th of July: Q&A with Brad Stewart, XOJET's New CEO March 26, 2013 "Aviation was a theme in Brad Stewart's life even before he was born: His parents met on a charter jet flight—he was a professional hockey player, she was a flight attendant. When Stewart's father retired from hockey, the family settled first in Cleveland—where Stewart was born on the U.S. bicentennial, July 4, 1976—and then in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, where Stewart grew up. He took his first flying lessons at the age of 19 and has been an aviation enthusiast ever since." Read more ►
- Business Jet Traveler: Bombardier's Challenger 300 March 18, 2013 Dave Colbert, XOJET's VP of technical services and reliability, talks about the Challenger 300 private jet, a staple aircraft of the super-mid-size jet class and integral part of the XOJET fleet. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Sue Frost, XOJET's Director of Fleet Availability March 15, 2013 "I love the daily challenge of keeping aircraft available to meet flight demand and complete missions on schedule. We work to minimize the maintenance recovery requirements, staying ahead of our trip schedule by planning and moving aircraft and preventing delays." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Randi Freyer, Challenger 300 Co-Pilot March 14, 2013 "Primarily I consider my role to be customer service. We're the first to interact directly with customers, so we're the face of XOJET to them. It's an exciting job. I like what I do every day." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Tracy Chaplin: XOJET Senior Vice President of Procurement March 13, 2013 "There's a certain energy and vibe here at XOJET. It's always, 'How are we going to do this?' not 'Can we?' That's how we find innovative solutions that lead the industry, like we did by offering free in-flight Wi-Fi on every jet in our fleet." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Audrey Scully: Challenger 300 Fan & Flyer March 12, 2013 "I get to work on and fly a gorgeous piece of equipment. The Challenger 300 is so fast and it's so smart. It's so technically advanced that it adjusts to performance constraints." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Amanda Penna, XOJET Citation X co-pilot March 11, 2013 "It's quite a rush flying a private jet like the Citation X after flying commuter planes. It's like a little hot rod. It still blows my mind how quickly you can get from coast to coast in it—in some cases, in as little as four hours." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: XOJET Around the World: Vail, Colorado March 8, 2013 "Check out this aerial photo of Vail Ski Resort taken by XOJET captain Cort de Peyster as his XOJET Citation X climbs out of Eagle, CO." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Eric Shiner, Warhol Museum Director & Curator of "American Focus" at the 2013 Armory Show March 5, 2013 "As curator of the 'American Focus' section at The Armory Show this month, Eric Shiner has been handed the nearly impossible task of capturing contemporary American art in a few thousand square feet. Just as calm and cheerful and insightful as he was when we interviewed him in December about his role as director of The Andy Warhol Museum, Eric kindly walked us through the four months leading up to his selection of the 30 artists and 17 galleries participating in 'American Focus.'" Read more ►
- LEADERS Magazine: Innovation in Private Aviation January, February, March issue "We're trying to make that market more transparent and allow the client to find the most effective and value-driven way to fly. If a client engages, we have found we can often lower his average costs by 20 to 40 percent while we increase quality and reliability of service..." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Noah Horowitz, Executive Director of the Armory Show February 26, 2013 "As executive director of The Armory Show, one of the most important art events in New York, Noah Horowitz has a daunting challenge before him: balancing the creative and commercial, the conceptual and accessible, and the show's place as both an art world institution and a New York City institution. No small task, but just days before the Armory Show begins, Noah couldn't have been more gracious as he discussed with XOJET his first full year overseeing one of the largest and most revered contemporary art fairs." Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with George Whitesides, CEO and President of Virgin Galactic February 26, 2013 All things considered, it's not surprising that George Whitesides is president and CEO of Virgin Galactic. Earlier in his career, he served as vice president of marketing for private space-tourism company Zero Gravity before becoming executive director at the National Space Society—and then NASA's chief of staff. And when Virgin Galactic was launched in 2004, Whitesides immediately contacted Virgin headquarters to tell them he wanted to buy a ticket—making him one of their first customers. Today, in addition to leading Virgin Galactic, he's also a fellow at the U.K.'s Royal Aeronautical Society and sits on the board of Virgin Unite USA. And of course, he's a licensed pilot, although he jokingly says “You wouldn't want me piloting a spaceship! Read more ►
- XOJET Creates Alliance with Travel Management Company to Expand Fleet with Light and Mid-Size Jets San FranciscoFebruary 11, 2013 XOJET, Inc., the leader in private aviation services, today announced an alliance with Travel Management Company (TMC) that will effectively expand XOJET's fleet to include TMC's fleet of 24 Hawker 400XP light jets and 30 Hawker 800XP mid-size jets. The agreement allows XOJET to commercially integrate the TMC fleet and provides for operational cooperation between TMC and XOJET. XOJET clients will now have seamless access to the largest floating fleet of light, mid-size and super-mid-size private jets dedicated to on-demand charter. Read more ►
- XOJET Announces Promotion of Bradley Stewart to Chief Executive Officer San FranciscoFebruary 5, 2013 XOJET, Inc., the leader in private aviation services, today announced that Bradley Stewart has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer of the company, effective February 7. Stewart has been President of XOJET since 2010. Prior to joining the company, he was an executive with Parthenon Capital Partners and McKinsey & Company. Current CEO Blair LaCorte will remain active with the company as a member of the Board of Directors. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Punta Sayulita Classic: Saving the Surf February 1, 2013 With the holidays behind us and the dead of winter upon us, what could be better than a weekend of sun, sand and surf at an exclusive Mexican resort? Well, actually, the the annual Punta Sayulita Classic, which will take place from March 8–10, 2013, in the charming surf-side village of Sayulita. The event is hosted annually by the Punta Sayulita resort community, an new 33-acre private family retreat 40 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta. Read more ►
- Forbes: Atom Versus Bits: Where To Find Innovation January 23, 2013 "We got people to think of private jets as nice hotel rooms to rent, not resort homes to fractionally own," [CEO Blair] LaCorte says…That's crucial, because XOJET gets 1,200 annual hours of use from each jet, as opposed to 600 hours for the average fractional jet and 250 hours for the average privately owned jet. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Increasing Your Value, Personally and Professionally: New Book Explains How January 21, 2013 From the first page, which opens with a truly unforgettable in-flight safety lesson that's so darkly humorous, it's downright pitch (“You might want to consider which one has the most potential!”), it's clear that Admired by XOJET friend Mark C. Thompson is not your standard how-to-succeed-in-business book. Read more ►
- XOJET Achieves 77% Growth in the Second Half of 2012 While Industry Remains Flat San FranciscoJanuary 16, 2013 XOJET, Inc., a leader in private aviation services, today announced that it achieved 77% year-over-year growth in on-fleet flight hours during the second half of 2012. During the same period, the U.S. private aviation industry contracted, flying 3% fewer hours according to data from the Federal Aviation Administration.* 2012 is the third consecutive year in which XOJET has exceeded the growth rate of the overall private aviation industry. During this time, XOJET has more than tripled its share of the market. Read more ►
- XOJET Blog: Q&A with Matthew Wilson, Founder of Soutirage Wine Merchants January 8, 2013 If you didn't know about the wine merchant Soutirage, it would be easy to make the mistake of asking Founder Matt Wilson to share his list of the best wines of 2012. After all, “Best Of” lists are the high-holiday rule, not the exception. Then again, Soutirage is the exception to just about every standard marketing rule in its belief that wine is simply too personal an experience to be summarized in catch-all lists. So instead of a Best of 2012 list from this rapidly growing Napa Valley-based luxury wine merchant, XOJET asked Matt Wilson to share some of his own experiences with the business of wine. Read more ►