Private Aviation Careers at XOJETJoin Our Team.
At XOJET, we are committed to offering world-class service and smart private jet solutions to the most sophisticated flyers in the world—and it begins with our people. Our dedicated team of employees and partners nationwide represents the very core of every XOJET experience and strives to deliver an unparalleled experience every day. From skilled Pilots to personable Private Aviation Advisors, we invite you to discover why XOJET is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Greater Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
Our benefits program leads the private aviation industry by offering the following:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Pilot Hiring Process at XOJET
At XOJET, our commitment to investing in our people begins with recruitment. XOJET pilots complete a thorough interview process, meeting several members of the team and learning about our business.
We accept pilot applications on a rolling basis, and qualified candidates that successfully complete the interviews will be placed into a pilot pool if no positions are available at the time. As a pilot interviewing with XOJET you can expect to:
- Review the job description to ensure you meet the minimum First Officer qualifications and submit your application online.
- Selected applicants will be scheduled to participate in a phone interview and successful candidates will be scheduled to complete a technical interview via video chat (FaceTime or Skype).
- After the phone interviews you will be placed in a pool to be invited to attend an interview at our Flight Ops center in Sacramento, CA.
- If selected after the interview, candidates will be offered a class date to begin orientation in Sacramento, CA.
Join Our Team.
Click on a position below to apply.
For candidates experiencing technical issues submitting an application, please try using an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome and clicking on the "SUBMIT" button when it appears instead of the final "NEXT" button. We are actively working with our system provider on the issue and should have it resolved this week. We appreciate your patience through this process.
For your convenience, please visit our website using a desktop computer to review and submit an application.
XOJET does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Applications and resumes are only accepted for announced job openings.
XOJET Open Positions
- Field Service Supervisor - Van Nuys / McClellan, CA
- Operations Analyst - McClellan, CA
- International Flight Planner - McClellan, CA
- Jr. Specialist, Client Services - McClellan, CA
- Purchasing Coordinator - McClellan, CA
- Aviation Sales Advisor - Multiple Locations
- Pilots: First Officer - Multiple Locations