Costa Rica is deservedly known as the Jewel of Central America and has been rightly lauded as one of the top travel destinations for adventure. Diverse and a nature lover's playground, the country cannot fail to charm you as you kayak the thrilling rapids, horseback ride to stunning waterfalls and zipline through the lush canopy.
Day by Day
- Explore the rainforest with a naturalist and get a birds-eye view on a canopy tour
- Raft down class two to three rivers
- Tee off at a Robert Trent Jones Jr golf course on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast
- Visit the Volcan Arenal and Tabacon hot springs at the base of a volcano
- Hike the coast and enjoy a gourmet BBQ picnic on the beach
Feature Hotel: Punta Islita
We choose the sophisticated Punta Islita for our Costa Rican adventures because they share our love of contrasts. Where else would you find a jungle retreat on the Pacific that boasts tennis courts, a spa and an infinity pool? The outdoor dining area is covered by a thatched roof and features elegant international cuisine. Best of all, you can listen to the sounds of the rain forest as you sway in a hammock on the terrace of your luxurious room.
Starting from $5,995 per person
- Price does not include flight.
- Room based on 2 people/double occupany.
Award-winning and extraordinary experiences tailored to meet your every need, with every detail crafted just the way you want it. Work with your dedicated B&R Trip Designer specialized in Central America and Costa Rica to help you plan your ultimate travel experience.
Book a Private Jet to Costa Rica
Starting from $25,000
- Terms apply.
For a complete end-to-end trip, our team of Aviation Advisors can work with you and Butterfield & Robinson to fly you there in style aboard our private jet charter fleet.