Private jet charter to Provence
In Provence, both the views and the cuisine have star quality (Michelin or otherwise). And cycling its picturesque landscapes is the best way to ensure your culinary explorations are well earned. Take in dazzling yellow light and the smoky green spires of cypress trees through van Gogh's eyes, and taste authentic Provence in the lavender chocolate and olive oil sampled on the 18thC production property where it was pressed. In the end you don't really tour Provence—you let its tastes wash over you.
Immerse yourself in Provence's rich culture with B&R, the world-renowned luxury active travel company, as they take you on an unforgettable journey. Complete your experience with our private jet charter services to ensure that from the minute you take off to the minute you return your trip to Europe is nothing short of spectacular.
Day by Day
- Spend the morning in the market in search of that one, perfect round of cheese. (But be warned: you'll find many contenders.)
- Tour an 18th century olive-oil producing property—including a private olive-oil tasting.
- Explore the culinary trail through Provence with a selection of private cooking classes.
- Immerse yourself in the region's artistic experiences, from world-class museums to Biot's glassblowers.
- Bike country lanes to enjoy an exclusive tasting and vineyard visit with a local wine-marker.
Insider Access: Provence
There are few gastronomical experiences more immersive (or more quintessentially Provencal) than feasting on the decadent two-star Michelin cuisine of chef Edourd Loubet—unless of course you're dining with him in a private room in his restaurant.
From The Slow Road, the blog of Butterfield & Robinson
A Light that Inspires
"(Provence) has a certain elegance in the presentation of itself..."
B&R guide and Provence specialist
Provence Olive Oil
The Greeks believed that the cultivation of the olive tree was the hallmark of a civilized society—and they may have been on to something.
Award-winning and extraordinary experiences tailored to meet your every need, with every detail crafted just the way you want it. Work with your dedicated B&R Trip Designer specialized in Provence to help you plan your ultimate travel experience.
Book a Private Jet to Provence
For a complete end-to-end trip, our team of Aviation Advisors can work with you and Butterfield & Robinson to fly you there in style aboard our private jet charter fleet.