Jets, Helicopters, and Peak Experiences
On these adventures you will explore the natural beauty of Whistler and the Coast Mountain Range in Southwestern British Columbia. The region is home to a lush coastal rainforest and a towering mountain range that is dominated by some of the largest glaciers in North America. Here, we will explore this incredible landscape, skiing with your private guide at Whistler/Blackcomb, snowmobiling and dogsledding in the backcountry, spa services and helicopter skiing in the dramatic Coast Mountains. Relax in the comforts of the Four Seasons Whistler set at the base of Blackcomb and enjoy the private services at your doorstep.
Trip #1: Mountain Extreme
Day by Day:
- Explore Whistler/Blackcomb with your private guide and instructor recording your ski or snowboard moves on the slopes—take it all in tonight as you review the footage over cocktails!
- Discover the Callaghan Valley by snowmobile with stunning mountain views
- Relax at the Scandinave outdoor spa—soak in the calming hot water pools, among spruce and cedar forest
- Enjoy Whistler’s best fish and game at award winning restaurant, Rim Rock
Insider Access: Glacial Wilderness—Heli Skiing
The pinnacle of the Whistler ski experience, gain exclusive access to classic, big mountain terrain by helicopter. Your expertly trained and certified guides will find the best terrain given the conditions, and will provide private access to some of the best helicopter skiing anywhere in the world. An experience every skier or boarder must enjoy at least once in a lifetime!
Trip #2: Family Adventure
Day by Day:
- Explore Whistler/Blackcomb with your private guide and instructor recording your ski or snowboard moves on the slopes—take it all in tonight as you review the footage over hot chocolate
- Tackle Canada’s longest ziplines—zip beside your partner and check out the incredible views across the valley
- Venture into Whistler’s trails on snowshoes—refuel mid-day with an outdoor catered picnic
- Cozy up at Whistler’s Creekbread restaurant for pizza made from organic and free range ingredients—cooked to perfection in a wood fired cauldron!
Insider Access: Dogsledding through the Callaghan Valley
Our dog team will lead through beautiful forests as we slide along groomed dogsledding trails. After, enjoy a private tour of the kennel and meet the puppies!
Terms & Conditions
*Price based on Four Seasons Resort Premier King Room. Holiday Supplements apply December 20, 2014 – January 3, 2015.
**Price based on Four Seasons Resort Two Bedroom + Den Townhouse. Holiday Supplements apply December 20, 2014 – January 3, 2015.
***Price for child under 18 years of age.
- From US $10,995 per person + GST*
- From US $7,295 per adult + GST**
- From US $6,595 per child + GST***
- Price does not include flight.
- Room based on 2 people/double occupany.
Award-winning and extraordinary experiences tailored to meet your every need, with every detail crafted just the way you want it. Work with your dedicated B&R Trip Designer specialized in British Columbia and Whistler to help you plan your ultimate travel experience.
Book a Private Jet to Whistler
Starting from $21,000
- Terms apply.
For a complete end-to-end trip, our team of Aviation Advisors can work with you and Butterfield & Robinson to fly you there in style aboard our private jet charter fleet.